Colleen turned two on family vacation, so we sang and she opened gifts at the beach. Later, at home, we had a night to celebrate alone with her. I made a cake and Jason helped her blow out the candles and open her present. She loved it all and we took great pleasure in watching her. She is full of personality, love, and life. Still a baby in so many ways and yet changing before our eyes into a big girl. To a well-trained Mother's ear she is saying so many words and beginning to string them together in order to communicate better. She is learning colors and letters and I find myself amazed at what she picks up on her own, just playing, listening, and observing. I am reminded that "there are little eyes upon me" and we are growing a very special little girl. Happy Birthday Colleen.

Making the cake

Waiting for the cake



